- To create value for our Customers through excellence and innovation
- To be responsible partners with respect to safety and environmental impact of all our operations and services
- To run the company on a sustainable financial basis of profitable growth
- To recruit, retain and reward a high-performance workforce
- Excellence in Customer Service – We will always strive to satisfy our customers’ needs.
- Professionalism – We will always approach our work with professionalism.
- Integrity – We will always be truthful and honest with our customers.
- Teamwork – We value working with others as a team
- Reliability – Our word will always be our bond
- Corporate Social Responsibility – We will always support the communities within which we operate.
- Innovation – We will develop new products and services that satisfy customer needs.
HITCO LOGISTICS LTD is a leading, regional, transport and logistics company.
Incorporated as a limited liability company in Zambia, HITCO LOGISTICS LTD predominantly carries on the business of road haulage of oil and petroleum products, including copper and other forms of dry cargo. To support its operations, the company has invested in several support services such as a maintenance workshop and a truck stop/inn facility.
Led by a dynamic management team, HITCO LOGISTICS LTD has been strategically positioned to achieve its Vision and Mission through proper deployment of strategic governance and risk management practices.
HITCO LOGISTICS LTD is committed to environmental conservation and in empowering the communities within which it operates through its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability programs.
HITCO LOGISTICS LTD has a professional and very dynamic workforce that we like to refer to as our strength. This is in line with our mission to recruit, retain and reward a high-performance workforce.
This hardworking, virile and dynamic workforce is managed and controlled by a group of a highly competent management team with tonnes of experience in the transport and logistics sector, giving our company an edge over others in terms of productivity and service delivery to our shareholders and clients respectively.
We have a qualified system for accessing key skills and experience to ensure that our staff and consultants have significant and relevant experience relative to the job they are assigned. The company ensures continuous professional development for our team and allocates significant resources to various unique training and development programs.
At HITCO LOGISTICS LTD, our mission is to create a work environment in which the host communities and the company become fundamentally interdependent. This is done with mutual understanding and a commitment to growth and development. Our commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) is based on the following objectives:
- Integrated planning and execution of community development programs, with full community input and participation
- Sustainable empowerment of the indigenous host communities through the provision of employment and improved social welfare
- Adoption of best practices that guarantee community-friendly operations.
HITCO LOGISTICS LTD is committed to complying all HSSE rules and regulations in the conduct of all its business activities. It is the foremost priority of the company to comply with all HSSE requirements of our customers as well as local authorities. We will;
- Ensure that all the drivers and vehicles are fit and well equipped
- Conduct toolbox meetings with our drivers and provide trainings
- Prevent harm from our activities to customers, employees and others
- Comply and cooperate fully with all laws and statutes of public authorities relating to safety regulations and standards
- Encourage those who contribute to improve HSSE performance
- Ensure drivers report near misses, potential incidents and accidents